B Tech Computer Science Admission Process
Admission Process of BA Computer Application Distance Education
Universities/Institutes released the application form after declaration theresult of 12th class. If any candidates not able to takes admission in regularmode, so can take the admission in the distance mode. The application formwill available in online/offline mode.
B.Tech Computer Science – Admission Process
Admission process for B.Tech in Computer science is based on entranceexamination.The following steps need to be followed by applicants * Registration: Candidates will have to enter their name, mobile no.and email id then they will generate a password and the state, city and course program also has to be filled in the application form. * Email Verification: Registered email address has to be verified. * Filling the Application form – Personal contact details, address, academic details, uploading photograph * Documents required for the application form (10th & 12th mark sheet, birth certificate, nationality certificate-Id). * Application fee has to be paid by the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in B.Tech Computer Science
Those candidates who wish to appear for JEE Main 2020 exam must meet the JEEMain eligibility criteria 2020. Candidates who meet the JEE Main eligibility2020 criteria can fill up the application form. Candidates who wish to choosetheir career in the field of computer engineering need to appear for thisexam.Age|Candidates should be less than 25 year of age.five year relaxation for SC/STCandidates. —|— Entrance exam attempt|Students can attempt the examination at most two times in two years. Basic eligibility|Admission in these courses is a 45% of marks is compulsory in 12thExamination.The basic eligibility criteria for admission to these courses is apass in 10+2 or equivalent exam with 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics, andChemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology combined. General Candidates|General candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with amaximum of two attempts for the B.Tech examination. OBC/ST/SC Attempts|OBC/SC/ST candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with amaximum of three attempts for the B.Tech examination. ReservedCandidates|Candidates from reserved categories are granted 5 year relaxation in theminimum marks. Examination Mode|Online Total Entrance Exam number|300 Exam|Conducted by the National Test Agency
NIOS Admission Eligibility Criteria
For secondary courses, the age limitation is of 14 years. While for highersecondary, the age limitation is of 15 years.Secondary: The minimum age that we described above for secondary students isas of 31st July 2019. Furthermore, a learner who has passed the 8th class andhas valid proof that he/she is not 14 years of age can apply for thisregistration of the secondary course.Also, a learner needs to give a self-certificate wherein he/she declares thatthey have studied enough to pursue their secondary course is also eligible forthe admission in the secondary course. Finally, the learner who has alreadystudied at the secondary level and is seeking for admission in NIOS either toimprove their performance or complete the course can also apply.NIOS Senior Secondary Admission: The minimum age for the higher secondarystudents is 15 years and this age should be as of 31st July 2019. For takingthe NIOS 12th admission in the senior secondary course, the learner shouldhave passed the secondary course from any recognized board in the 12th. Also,the learner mist has passed class 10 from a recognized board.
NIOS Admission Application Process
The application process for NIOS admission 2019 * To fill the application, you need to visit the website semis.nios.ac.in. * Go through this website and then click on the register button. * Now, the instructions will appear on the screen. Go through these instructions and click on the proceed button. * Now select the state that you are going to appear for the exams. * Once this is done, you have to select a valid ID type from the options given. Usually, this will include a passport, ration card, Aadhar number, etc. * Once you have selected the identity type, you need to enter the number. * Then select the course for which you are going to take the admission and then select the option ‘submit’. * Finally, the application form will appear. * There are four options available in the form as it is categorized into 4 sections. These are basic details, subject selection, optional details, and study center selection. * You need to fill all the 4 sections and make the payment through your preferred payment gateway.If you want more information regarding the fee, subjects, state-wise list,eligibility, list of NIOS study centers, addresses for regional centers,application form and more, visit the NIOS admission official website.
* The application fee for Sampuranand Sanskrit University admission 2021 will be Rs. 100/- (Per course). * Candidates have to pay the application fee via e-challan at any branch of Allahabad Bank.B.Ed Admission 2021: Dates, Application Form, Process, Eligibility, Fees, TopCollegesWhile some states conduct their own entrance exam for B.Ed admission, theadmission process in some states is merit list. Check all the details aboutthe B.Ed admission process 2021 such as dates, eligibility, application form,fee structure and top colleges.
Application Process for MCA
* Candidate should apply online through the official website * Register and fill the application form with relevant information * Upload relevant documents * Pay the required fees as mentioned in the instruction.
Admission Process for BCA
Admission for BCA course at GLS University for all categories will be onmerit. * GLS University will prepare a category-wise separate merit list. * Candidates from Boards other than Gujarat Board will have to obtain and produce a Provisional Eligibility Certificate from GLS University * Admission to reserved category applicants will be as per the guidelines of Government of Gujarat.
Admission Process for B.Com
Admissions for B.Com at GLS University will be done as follows. * The applicant applying for the admission for B.Com course will be given preference according to the merit list declared on the basis of standard XII examination result. * Eligible applicants will be granted admission according to his/her rank in the relevant merit list and availability of seats.
Admission Process for B.Des
* Written Admission Test will be there for candidates as a first round * Shortlisted candidates in the written test will be called for the Personal Interview
Admission Process for MCA
* In GLS University admissions are given by ACPC based on CMAT score. * Admission to reserved category applicants will be as per the guidelines of Government of Gujarat. * The admission process will be done by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) based on the merit list. * Applicants from other than Gujarat University are required to produce provisional eligibility certificates from the GLS University.
Admission Process for M.Com
* Admission to all categories for M.Com course at GLS University, Ahmedabad will be on merit. * Category-wise merit list will be separately prepared by the university. * Applicants from other than Gujarat University will have to obtain and produce Provisional Eligibility Certificates from GLS University.