10 How To Resolve Bluestacks Market Not Found Error Fix In Windows MAC
Method 1: Manually Remove Software Leftover Files After Uninstall
This way requires you to perform four steps and you should follow each step tofully uninstall a program. Now, let’s go to see how to completely uninstall aprogram.Step 1: Use Control Panel to Uninstall a Program 1. Type control panel in the search box of Windows 10 and then click this app from the search result. 2. Go to Programs (viewed by category) > Programs and Features. 3. Right-click on the program you want to remove and click Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.Step 2: Delete the Remaining Files and FoldersAlthough you have succeeded in uninstalling your app, some fragments of thefile may remain in some system folders. Thus, you need t check the programfiles and app data to remove them. Here, you should check these folders forleftovers: %programfiles% and %appdata%. 1. Input each folder in the search bar and press Enter to directly open the folder. 2. If there is a folder with the name of the program that you have removed, delete it.Step 3: Remove App Keys from Windows RegistryIn most cases, uninstalling a program doesn’t remove the program from WindowsRegistry, which could increase the size of Registry. So, you should theRegistry keys.Tip:When making some changes to your Windows Registry, be very careful. And youshouldback up Windows Registryto avoid system accidents after the change. 1. Launch Windows Registry by pressing Win + R keys, inputting registry and clicking OK. 2. Find these keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE, HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware, HKEY_USERS.DEFAULTSoftware. 3. If you find the key with the name of the uninstalled program, delete it.It is reported that Windows no longer makes automatic registry backups to theRegBack folder since Windows 10 version 1803. Continue reading to learn more.Step 4: Empty Temp FolderThis is the final step. It is safe to empty the Temp folder that contains allthe temporary files. Just follow the guide: 1. Search for %temp% and temp one by one in the search bar of Windows 10. 2. Clean temporary files.Right now, after finishing the above four steps, you can effectively removeleftover files after uninstall.
1: Force Uninstall Windows Program using Registry Keys
Windows Registry is the database where all the options and settings of theoperating system are stored. A mere change or quick alteration in any of thekeys by mistake can render this issue of uninstallation problem. Now thesolution too lies within this database. Carry on with your reading to know howto uninstall a program that won t uninstall.Step 1. Press “Run” to open the “Run” panel at the left corner of the screen.Step 2. Type “regedit” and hit “Enter” and you will be instantly directed tothe Registry Editor page.Step 3. Go to the following location to find out the program uninstall key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallStep 4. When you reach the uninstall folder within the correct version folder,you will get to see various keys belonging to different programs in youroperating system. Few of those program keys are named after the program, andfew are named with random numbers and letters which make no sense at all. Nowif you click on any one of those key, all the information is displayed on theright hand side pane, with a Display name which shows the actual program name.Step 5. Next delete the key by right clicking on it and removing the key alongwith all its items.Now you luckily your program that you so desperately were trying to uninstallwill not appear on the program list, a clear indication of your clear success.
2: How to Remove A Stubborn Program using Safe Mode
Safe mode is a special mode of Windows with which you can access your systemin a safe haven. Only the necessary tools and drivers will remain activesuspending the rest of the interrupting programs including the viruses whichare responsible for the very issue. So once you are in via the safe mode, youcan now uninstall your program in the usual manner. To do that, follow thegiven instructions:Step 1. Click on “My Computer” and select “Uninstall or change a program”option from the tool bar and you will be taken to the list within the controlpanel, where you can uninstall your programs.Step 2. Double click on the program you wish to remove, and select “Uninstall”from the pop-up choice.Step 3. Continue this way to remove all the programs one by one and thenrestart your computer and enter it in the normal mode, and you will have allthe programs deleted from your system.
3. How to Force Uninstall Program using IObit Uninstaller
Looking out for a third party help in the ultimate way out to get rid of thissituation, but make sure to choose the right software to assist you. IObitUninstaller is one of that safest uninstaller software which comes completelyfree. Read intently the step guidelines to know its workings:Step 1. Download the software file from the internet on your computer andinstall it adequately.Step 2. Launch the program and you can see the list of all your installedprograms from the “All program” option on the left hand side panel of the toolwindow.Step 3. Check the programs that you wish to get rid of by clicking thecheckboxes next to the program names, and then click “Uninstall” button on thetoolbar.Step 4. Select any mode, either “Advanced” or “Standard” and click“Uninstall”.Step 5. The tool will ask for your confirmation. Simply click “Yes” button.Most of the tools ask you to reboot your computer immediately to apply thechanges permanently, but IObit Uninstaller can wait for you to reboot later asper your choice.
4. Uninstall Program in Safe Mode
Programs that put locks on your system are often the same programs which startwith your computer and sit in the background. You can use Windows’ Safe Mode,which cuts down on the amount that runs and, if you choose the appropriateoption, prevents your machine (or problem apps) from talking to the internet,to (hopefully) do away with them without those troublesome locks.If you’re running Windows 10, just hold [Shift] and select Restart in theStart menu as you normally would; with earlier versions of Windows you canaccess Safe Mode by tapping [F8] as your computer starts and selecting theappropriate option. Once you’re in, attempt the uninstall either throughControl Panel or the software’s dedicated uninstaller.
2. Downloading The Runtime Data Error
* * *Often while the installation process of BlueStacks is going on your computeryou may get the following case when the Bluestacks Google Play gets stuck on“downloading runtime data”. Well if you must know this particular error hasnothing to do with your System Hardware.Reason:It has something to do with the Bluestacks server. If at all there is aBlueStacks server problem you may see that the installation might halt at somepoint. Let’s see how to solve this bluestacks error.Solution of this problem:You need to stop the current installation. You can even download the Revouninstaller and cleanly uninstall the bluestacks. After you have completelyuninstalled it you can download the fresh copy of the bluestacks from thebluestacks.com. This is the way to fix Fix BlueStacks Loading Page.
6. Viber Activation Issue bluestacks error
* * *Viber is the most important application that almost everyone is trying onBlueStacks. On the first installation itself, it starts giving issues. Thevery most common issue with the Viber installation is basically itsactivation. Viber activation code is not responding even after severalattempts and it gives the following message that “an error has occurred duringthe viber activation process”Solution to this problemYou need to remove or uninstall the Viber then wait for 24 hours and thenreinstall and try again. You must make sure that you try both the SMS and alsothe automated options. You may even try to register to Viber with a differentnumber just to determine whether the problem is specific with your number orany general one.
8. Lading Issue – How to Solve Bluestack Loading Error
* * *Problem: Most typical problem with BlueStacks is the packing issue which lotsof individuals have actually grumbled concerning. Typical problem is– “Stuckwhile loading, all it says is loading“. I did some study on this and also puttogether an extremely straightforward solution which will certainly assist youto solve the issue.Solution To This Loading… Problem:Before That :First you need to reinstall the latest version of bluestacks again before yougo further and reinstall this app, make sure of following:Give your user account(Admin) full-control of ProgramDataBlueStacksdirectory. That is,run it as administrator.In windows explorer: 1. Navigate to C:ProgramData (if C is your Windows drive) – Note this not Program Files it is ProgramData. 2. Locate & right-click the BlueStacks folder within C:ProgramData 3. Select Properties 4. Select Security Tab 5. Find Your Widows User within the Group and User Names Window 6. Select Edit 7. You will need to select your Windows User within the Group and Users Name Window 8. Assign Full Control and select OK 9. Select OK again 10. RebootNow reinstall the latest version TADA!! You are done! 🙂
9. Unable To Use/upgrade BlueStacks After Windows 10 Upgrade
* * *Problem: Unable To Use/upgrade BlueStacks After Windows 10 Upgrade. Though itis derived from widows 8 ad widows 8.1 you may face some issues there. As itis released with may update so, there are some incompatibilities.If you face following issues or changed behaviour like: * Unable to install blueblack o widows 10. * Unable to Open Bluestack on widows 10 * Blestack hanging Problem on Windows 10Solution to this problem :To Fix this issue download the latest build from www.bluestacks.com or writeto [email protected] with your problem to get immediate support
10. How To Resolve Bluestacks Market Not Found Error Fix In Windows MAC
* * *Problem: Sometimes you may see the following window saying that Market NotFound.If you face the following issues or changed behavior like, There are 3 ways toovercome this problem.Solution to this problem : Solution 1. By Directly Installing the Android apps from Google Play store.Solution 2 . Install the Google Play Store app and FrameWork Manually inBluestacks.Some version of Bluestacks app player is not coming with Pre-Installed Googleplay Service, So you can Install Google Android MarketGoogleServiceFramework.apk ( Download GoogleServicesFrameWork.apk)Vending.apk (Download Vending.apk)SetupWizard.apk (Download SetupWizard.apk)Install all 3 from abve linkSolution 3: Installing the app directly by using Android apk files. Broswethat apk file to install
Update 2 Problem with bluestacks on windows 10
* * *To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message,while trying to run the program?I would suggest you uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing itagain.Step 1:To uninstall follow the steps.1) Press Windows key + X and select Program and features.2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on Uninstall.Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy toassist you.
UPDATE 3: How to install VidMate on BlueStacks 3?
* * *VidMate is one of the most downloaded app . It is not compatible withbluestack 3N. As it needs BS3 native version which can coexist with currentbluestack 3N.Both the version can co-exist together. At a time, you can runonly one of them. You will see two icons of bluestack on desktop one of themwill work for vidmate.Download Bluestack Native Working With Vidmate